Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks for the Comments

Friends,

I have started receiving nice feedback and some great suggestions from some of you who have started reading the blog. Most of you have shared your comments directly with me. I plan to share the comments on the blog (without naming anyone), since the dialogue about a particular book and why someone liked the book is important to me and hopefully other readers. I will also make sure I have shared in my comments, why I like a particular book.

I have also started listing the books which have inspired my friends/readers. I hope this will serve as a list for all of us to pick up another great book to read.

Regards,

Manish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the article on Butch O'hare and Al Capone. You have an interesting blog going here with good reads. Keep them coming.